Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Leaves is a NYPL Best Book 2007

Here is the latest News of the David:

1. Come visit me and authors like Arthur Yorinks and Elise Primavera at Books of Wonder this Sunday, Oct 28, from 1-3 PM for a special Halloween author event!

Books of Wonder

2. Vivian Lee Mahoney (a.k.a. "hip writer mama") has interviewed me in depth for her blog. It will be posted this Friday, the 26th.

hipwritermama

3. Leaves has been selected by the New York Public Library as one of their best books of the year. Art from it will hang in the central children's library. I will give more details when I know them!

Happy Wednesday,
David

1 comment:

Leeza Hernandez Illustrator said...

I had a great time, a a lovely presentation david - love those monster masks!!! Do you think Olivia could be your youngest fan?

Cheers!